Changes to Terms of Service
- Right to Change Terms. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service (“Updated Terms”) from time to time.
- Notice of Updated Terms. Unless the Company makes a change for legal or administrative reasons, the Company will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that the Company may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Site.
- Acceptance of Updated Terms. Your use of the Site after posting of the Updated Terms constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. You should review these Terms of Service and any Updated Terms before using the Site.
- Effective Date of Updated Terms. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Site from that point forward.
- Account Creation. You must complete the registration process by providing the Company with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name.
- Responsibility for Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Liability for Account Misuse. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- Use of Other Accounts. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- Account Security. The Company cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, the Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the Site’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes.
- The Company employs several layers of security measures that are designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure, but please be aware that no security measure is immune to online attacks or attempts of evasion. The Company cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information, and there is no guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our security measures.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- License. During the term of this agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site for your professional, personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the Terms of Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The design, trademarks, service marks, and logos of the Site (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to the Company, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. The Company reserves all rights. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Site other than expressly permitted.
- User Conduct. You may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”,
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site,
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email,
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site,
- taking any action that imposes or may impose, at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Site infrastructure,
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Site,
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site,
- using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes,
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity,
- interfering with the proper working of the Site,
- accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site, or
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content.
- Content Ownership. You retain all ownership rights to content uploaded to the Site.
- Content License. By submitting content to the Site, you grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the content in connection with the Site and the Company’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- Third Party Content. Through the Site, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by third parties. The Company cannot guarantee that such third party content will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise. The Company disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of any third party content.
Links to other Websites
Links. The Site may
contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and
agree that Company is not responsible or liable for:
- the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or
- the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
- No Endorsement. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Company of those websites or resources.
- Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assumes all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Copyright Policy. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us.
Termination and disclosers
- Termination on Notice. Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason on 5 business days’ notice to the other party.
- Termination for Material Breach. Each party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to the other party, if
- the other party fails to perform, has made, or makes any inaccuracy in, or otherwise materially breaches, any of its obligations, covenants, or representations, and
- the failure, inaccuracy, or breach continues for a period of 2 Business Days’ after the injured party delivers notice to the breaching party reasonably detailing the breach.
- Disclaimers. The Site is provided “as is,” without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable Law, the Company disclaims all such warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability.
- Feedback. We welcome any comment, question, and communication at email@example.com.
Law and jurisdiction
- Governing law. The Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Hungarian law, and any disputes relating to this shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the competent authority based on Company’s seat.
- Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Terms of Sale shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Terms of Sale, which shall 留在完整的力量和效果.