PANNORAMIC Flash DESK DX is an affordable, entry-level slide scanner for clinical routine diagnosis, a simple and easy-to-use tool suitable for frozen section scanning.
Thanks to the ultra-fast scanning process, the digital slides are available immediately to the pathologist thereby reducing the time to diagnosis during surgical procedures.
The diagnostic (DX) PANNORAMIC Flash DESK is an integral part of our pathology information system (PIS). The produced digital slides are paired automatically for the appropriate case by the PANNORAMIC Pathology Image Management System.
Exceptional image quality
PANNORAMIC Flash DESK DX now uses the Flash scanning technology for fast scanning and superior image quality for even low-volume scanning. Thanks to the high-quality objectives, adapters and 12 MP camera with Xenon Flash illumination, PANNORAMIC Flash DESK DX offers exceptional image quality in brightfield scanning. PANNORAMIC Flash DESK DX can achieve up to 41x or 82x optical magnification and 0.242 or 0.121 µm/pixel resolution.
Double-width slide compatibility
PANNORAMIC DESK’s slide holder supports double-width slides (width: 50.0 to 51.0 mm) while a slide adapter is used for standard slides. A built-in sensor automatically detects whether a standard slide is in the slide adapter or a double-width slide is loaded.
Compact design – small footprint
With only 12 kg weight and 38 cm width, the PANNORAMIC Flash DESK DX is a great choice for small laboratories.
Supported image formats
The PANNORAMIC Flash DESK DX supports DICOM as a global standard, and MRXS as a proprietary file format.
The PANNORAMIC FLASH Desk DX is a great choice for small routine pathology laboratories looking for an affordable but high-quality scanning solution suitable for teleconsultation and frozen section scanning.
PANNORAMIC Diagnostic Scanners are powered by the PANNORAMIC Diagnostic Scanner Software, which provides one-touch, fast and high-quality slide scanning according to the needs of routine pathology laboratories.
- Fully automated scanning operation
- AI-based automated tissue detection for faster scanning
- Excellent image quality for accurate diagnosis: focus quality check with automated rescanning, adaptive focus point assignment
- Integrated user management to ensure secure access to the scanner
- Event logging and remote monitoring with CentralLogService application) to follow user activity, scanning events and errors – with automated report generation
- Handling more servers at the same time for even more efficient storage management
- Automated self-calibration during scanning for consistent image quality
The product has been designed for diagnostic purposes, although the medical device registration process is pending in Europe. Important information for the USA: For research and education use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures. This product has not been approved or cleared as a medical device by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.